Phase One ha anunciado Capture One 4.1 para Mac y Windows, una actualización de su conversor de RAW. La nueva versión incluye la conversión para las cámaras Canon 450D, NIkon D60, Mamiya ZD, así como varios modelos Pentax y Sony.
Capture One 4.1 includes a number of new features, some of which will be introduced below:
- Tethered shooting (excluding Live Preview) is now available for Phase One digital backs. For specific features and operation please refer to the User Guide.
- The Hot Folder feature allows users to capture images with 3rd party applications and have supported RAW files appear automatically in Capture One
- Based on the new Lens+ and Focus+ technologies two lens correction features have been added. The new features address chromatic aberration, purple fringing and sharpness issues in images and will help take image quality to a new high level
- The new features are initially available for “Mamiya”-mounted Phase One digital backs and selected Phase One and Mamiya lenses
Many more features are included in Capture One 4.1, be sure to try them out!
Capture One 4.1 is a service release, free to existing owners.
New cameras supported
- With Capture One 4.1 support has been added for the following cameras:
- Canon: 450D/Rebel XSi
- Mamiya: ZD, ZD Back
- Nikon: D60
- Pentax: K20D, K200D, K110D, K100D Super
- Sony: DSLR-A350, DSLR-A300, DSLR-A200
Below you will find a list of issues which have been solved with this release of Capture One 4.1.
- The sort order criteria set was not applied when relaunching
- Removing rating from a rated image gave a zero rating, rather than clearing the rating
- Exif data was missing on some file types.
- High ISO images from Fuji S5 Pro showed inconsistent exposures compared to camera previews
- It was not possible to activate the software without entering a first and last name in the user’s profile
- Capture One failed to save file settings for RAW files which had exif or IPTC information edited by 3rd party applications
- Tool tips have been added for fields with long information strings
- License manager: A misleading message was shown when trying to activate “one-key- one-profile” type license codes with a wrong user profile
- Importer: In certain conditions the Importer only appeared once.
– Toggling the Browser between list- and grid-mode when loading a collection caused the application to crash